The factory of the future:
2MAtech has for many years been involved in the technologies showcased in the factory of the future, and more particularly:
- additive manufacturing;
- the digital factory, modelling process flows and the supply chain;
- robotics, the automation of productive processes and systems.
From a point mechanical of view, we work on:
- part design;
- topological optimization;
- mechanical strength.
From an organizational point of view:
- these new means of additive manufacturing must be integrated into a production line already in place or being developed, and notably the industrial workshops need to be redesigned.
Connected Machine - Big Data
Simulation, control and optimization of production lines
Characterizing and expertly assessing materials upstream and downstream of the process:
- studying the digital design chain up to the finalized product, by integrating in-line inspection and manufacturing data processing to boost the repeatability of the process
- modéliser, paramétrer des formes complexes et les optimiser ;
- optimisation globale du processus de fabrication intégrant fabrication additive et usinage.
Automating - Robotizing
Expert assessment of the material failures and processes
Failure analysis, expert appraisal and analysis of damage, product quality defects…
Exploratory surveys prior to follow-up examinations, including a morphological analysis of the part, 2MAtech partners you.
Designing and optimizing industrial systems and processes
Modelling and resolving a real decision-making problem, analysing the result and presenting it to the decision-maker. Locating, scaling and laying out a warehouse within an industrial supply chain, being able to determine a distribution logistics organization.
About usSAS 2MAtech was initially set up through a willingness to merge a materials laboratory and a mechanical technology transfer that for more than 20 years had offered services supporting industrialists in the development projects.
Ten engineers and about thirty associated researchers work to partner SMEs and SMIs and large industrial groups on their technological projects.
Our expertise relies on our two units: